Hijab News



November 9, 2009

Last Set

I know some of my subscribers have come to expect Hijab Swappers (HS) to have sets like the one below but I will stop that from now on since it is confusing people. HS is first and foremost a place where sisters can sell their used clothing, buy or even trade their items with each other. I want sisters who sew their items to also sell on Hijab Swappers. So from now on this blog will contain news and development of the HijabSwappers site and any other pertinent news. InshaAllah
Chucked out
Chucked out by HijabSwappers

If you liked the sets and want to continue getting them you can follow my other blog HijabLife for fashion related posts.

1 comments:

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ads

Kipling USA - Free Shipping on Any Order